Sunday 6 January 2013

My Classic Trench Coat

I found what appears to be the perfect classic trench coat.  No one had what I wanted: A knee length coat, double breasted with a soft belt, in a timeless Burberry style and colour.  After searching online at all of the usual sites like AdditionElle, Penningtons, Reitmans, Sears, etc., I stumbled across a U.S. based online retailer, www.onestopplus.com that ships to Canada. They sell Plus sized clothing, dresses, lingerie, wide calf boots, shoes, jewellery, accessories, you name it.  I was on that site for hours when I found it!  

I've ordered my trench coat in the khaki shade, as having a black one doesn't appeal to me, but it may be what you would prefer.  One CAN have too much black though!  It looks awesome in the pictures, and was just what I was looking for.  It also was a fantastic price ($93 on sale), shipping was only $7.99, and it has a zip out lining.  I'll post pictures when it arrives.



No comments:

Post a Comment